About me

Nationality: bulgarian



I am interested and specialized on stop-motion animation.

For the past 10 years I have been dealing with the workmanship of armatures and puppets,
also with the production of sculpture models and molds.
I am experienced in Zbrush and in particularly with making the models for 3D printing.
Some of my other skills are bronze zamak and tin casting, work with ceramics as well.
I have worked on a large variety of TV commercials for Junk Brothers Studio in Sofia, Bulgaria.
There I crafted the puppets, props, decors and additionally training armatures for the animators.
I have participated on two international stop-motion productions:

Frau Holle - puppet maker

Ludovic - puppet doctor and rigger

Всичко за мен

понеделник, 9 май 2011 г.

Training armature (side) - Junk Studio

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар